Sunday, September 19

When the actor doesn't fit into the role



Do you know that feeling, when you're watching a movie and it seems a bit weird, but you can't really figure out why? It happened to me yesterday, when I was watching Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time. Let me explain.

There was this guy, Tus, the king's son and a great, brave warrior. That's him in the middle:


But he seemed a bit weird to me. And why? Somewhere in the middle of the movie I realized that the same actor, Richard Coyle, was starring as Jeff in Coupling. And Jeff was a complete weirdo! It was hard to imagine him as a warrior, I tell you.



Do you want to know why? Click HERE and take a look at this video. And by the way, I totally recommend Coupling, it's the funniest and one of my favourite series.

Has it ever happened to you? Do you remember certain actors from some certain movie / series and you don't really see him / her as someone else? :)

Poppy :)