Wednesday, July 7

A date

I have a date on Friday!


Today I got an SMS from this cute guy. He asked me out to some concert. He's really cool and I relly like the band that's playing so of course I said yes. I have a boyfriend, We've been together for more than 2 years, but that's no problem. He's the cool guy who asked me out anyway. :)


The whole thing reminded me of our early teens, when we did all the "courtship" through texting, MSN, even friends ... :) It was crazy when the phone beeped. Is it him? What if it's him? And the heart started beating hard, hands were shaky and so on and on.


And if it was him, the problem was even bigger. What to write back? I remember myself writing one single SMS for more than an hour! It was all about strategy. :)

I can't even imagine how people did all of that before the "cell phone era". :))

Poppy