So, I've been a good girl. I've done OK at school, I have a job, I like to help others, especially my colleagues, who always need my notes, when it comes to exam period. Here's what I want:
1) A car. Not necessarily a new one, I'm OK with a smaller one, like 2009 Opel Corsa or Ford Fiesta, as long as it has a tank that never runs out of gas and winter tyres I'm fine with it.
2) A good sense for fashion. I like it but don't know exactly how to do it. Some clothing ideas and longer legs would be nice, too. Extra 10 cm please.
3) A new cell phone. White, with a good camera, GPS and free internet. And someone on the other side who'll always have time to chat.
4) Good grades at school. I really want and need this, because good grades = higher grant, see? Thanks.
5) I REAAAAAALY need some good ideas for my thesis. One for English and one for Slovene language. Because I really have no idea.
6) I have an addition to number 2: I'd like to be able to put make up on my face, could you bring me the ability to do that, please? I usually fail miserably ...
Image by .BrainFood via Flickr
Well, actually, I don't really need all of those. It would be lovely to have them, but you know ... I'm a realistic person. I mean, make up? Impossible.
What I would really like to have is some good ideas for Christmas presents for my family, my boyfriends and my friends, can you do that? And could you please deliver them early, a few days before Christmas?
I'll leave you some milk and cookies. ;)