Wednesday, January 13

Hello back!

It's me again. Long time no see. :)

I've been so busy with school and term tests and exams and lesson observations reports and with just about everything. After today's exam I'm looking forward to HOLIDAYS! Forget Christmas break. There wasn't any. We still had school on 24th and I had to be back in school on 4th January. It was cruel. Well those are REAL holidays! One month without faculty, classes, professors ... can't wait. :) I'm just putting together a holidays-to-do list at the moment:

1) REEEST & RELAAAAX!!
2) Bake :)
3) Go skiing at least once. Haven't done this in 2 years so that will be a bit of a challenge for my rusty bones. ;)
4) Read books for the exam on 15th March. I know I know.. it's school but still.. it's literature for children so that should be a lot of fun. :)
5) Go to Ikea and get some bedside table lamps. 2 CUTE lamps please! And of course some other useless junk. ;)
6) Go clothes-shopping with my mum! Santa left her a little gift card or something like that. :) And I need a proper top for a party in number 11 and I need a cute purple shirt to match with these cute earrings (made by my schoolmate Andreja) for the Valentine's day date. ;) I know, my cell phone camera sux. :S

7) Take Foxy out every day and move those rusty legs of mine ... double pleasure .. :)
8) Finish some transcriptions and therefore earn some more money than in previous months.
9) Do some fun stuff ... like watch thousand episodes of some stupid series in one day :P
10) Go out with friends I haven't seen for a looong time.
11) Go to Ambasada Gavioli for a great opening party - House oldies goldies. :)

That's probably enough for now. Do you have any other suggestion? Please share, I'd love some... I know I had some more but I forget things a lot .... :)

And, oh! Another thing! I have a winner for that postcard contest! Wanna know? Stay tuned. :))

Poppy