Tuesday, January 19

And the "Best postcard award" winner iiiiiiis ....

... do you remember? My Best postcard contest. Well I guess I'm not that popular Because I only got a few but nevertheless ... :) My dorm room is tiny anyway so that's enough. Now those postcards are decorating my tiny room:


Thank you all for sending them! :)

However, the time came, I guess there isn't any other postcard coming and I have to choose the postcard I like best. Here are my three favourites:

This one is from my friend Tine who googled my nickname and sent me some picture results. Nice one! :))

The second one is from my friend Nina. This postcard says so little but is funny when you connect the message and the picture. It made me laugh. :)

And the last one is from my friend Meta. This postcard is so weird it's funny. :D She sent it to me from Slovakia. (Which is not Slovenia, by the way ...)


And which one do I like best? My vote goes to the second one, the cute "Stay cool" Penguine. :) Sooo Nina ... you get the award! And let me know what kind of a notebook you would like to get. :)

And there's another thing. I find this postcard thing a very nice thing to do. I love sending postcards and getting them too. A nice message in your mailbox can make your day. So I figured I should try doing that more often. I found this website called "Postcrossing" where you send and recieve postcards to and from random people. So whether you want to collect some stamps, maybe some postcards, meet some people or just recieve and send a nice message from time to time, that's a very nice website that can help you with that. :)

Have a nice day, everyone!

Poppy