Wednesday, October 13

United States of America


Do you know what this is?


Yeah, it's the map of the USA and as you can see it is almost empty. We had to write down the names of the sates ourselves ... Can you guess how many of them I got right?? Well ... I got Texas, California and Florida. And I had an idea about where Kentucky, Ohio and Idaho were, but I couldn't really put them down on the map. I have a friend from Idaho and I couldn't spot her state, how embarrassing is that? :)

We did this in American literature class. We were trying to learn about where all those writers came from. The first one was O. Henry and his story "The Gift of the Magi". Click HERE and read it, it's a very nice short story. :)

Anyway, don't be mad at me, I found a nice map online and I'm going to fix my map, I promise. :P


Poppy ;)