Wednesday, March 30

A selection of my favourite love songs


I got a little bit mellow yesterday. I guess I could call it "spring effect."
I remembered all of the romantic songs I never get tired of. :)


My ABSOLUTE favourite.
If I EVER get married this is going to be my first dance song.

"I've been away to long and every day I missed you more.
You look like you did before, only prettier. Every day I love you more."








STARS: My favourite book

"You are the anchor that holds me.
And that is why we'll always make it.
How I know your face, all the ways you move, you come in,
I can read you You're my favourite book."






... and not so happy ones:

"This is the way that we love, like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our lives, but not together."





You all remember your first love, right? :)

"This love has dried up and stayed behind,
and if I stay I'll be a lie
then choke on words I'd always hide.
Excuse me first love, but we're through.
I need to taste a kiss from someone new.
Forgive me first love, but I'm too tired ..."





And the classic: Originally by Bee Gees, but I love this version because of its softness.

"Cause we're living in the world of fools breaking us down
when they all should let us be.
We belong to you and me."


Spread the love :)