You know, when you go somewhere and pack lightly, because you want to do some shopping there? That's what I did when I came to England. I decided to leave my jacket at home, I'll buy one here anyway.
So, here's my story:1) Went to Primark, find a lovely jacket, listened to my friend's advice to check other things and when I came back there it was gone.
2) Went to a hundred other stores, tried on a thousand different jackets, all too big.
A week later:
3) Bought an emergency coat (too big) to avoid freezing.
4) Went to Next to try on some children sizes. It turned out they only have sizes 1-12 in stock. I'm 23 but I think I might need a 14.
5) Went to BHS, found a coat for girls that fit me in the shoulders. Wanna know the size? 11 years! And guess what, the sleeves were a bit too short.
( 6) Almost gone crazy)
7) Went to New look and abracadabra, found a coat in size six that actually fits! I couldn't believe my eyes! And I also got a students' discount, yay. 34 pounds for a coat, not bad.
8) Enjoyed the rest of the day in the company of my new German friend, with a smile on my face and a lovely Cornish pasty in my hands! :)
Life is good. :)