Monday, October 3
TEN FACTS I’VE LEARNT ABOUT ENGLAND
1) It's not cheap.
2) They drink a lot of tea. (d’ooh) Cornish cream tea below. :)
3) They have washing machines in their kitchens!
4) English guys are hot. English guys with a proper English accent. H O T!
5) You can have trouble finding non-ready food. In most cases you just have to put it in the oven/microwave and ignore it for a while. I like fresh food.
6) Students’ parties are CRAAAAZYYY! Yes, they are. The reason might just be the beginning of the year, freshers week and everything. I really sympathise with the lads who had to clean that flat the morning after. :P
7) People are very nice and helpful! I got a little lost in the city centre. (I know, how is that possible, right?) Someone obviously noticed my confusion and he asked me If I needed any help. Awww! I do, thanks! J ... which would never happen in Slovenia ...
8) I don't know about 8, 9 and 10, but I like it here. :)