Tuesday, September 29

My beautiful new notebook

I hate going back to school every October. It's just so far away from home and nothing much to do there. I need some consolation and support and I mostly find that in cute, beautiful and funny school equipment. :) Yesterday my mom bought some to me. It's the most beautiful notebook I have ever had! Of course ... I chose it. :P

front:



back:

open:
It has some beauuuuutiful art! A self portrait called "Soul and Tears" by Laurel Burch. I'm going to use it as a planner with a calendar for this school year. I hope it makes it a little bit better and easier. There's also an interesting thought inside:

"The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears."

... yes ... we have to experience bad things to appreciate good ones. And we obvously have to go away if we want to wish to come home again. :)

Poppy